Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Welcome, Mom & Daddy To Be



Welcome and Assalamualaikum

 

 Alhamdulillah,
I would like to introduce you my new blog, yeay!
This blog is all about trying to conceive (pregnancy) and yes, my own journey in TTC. 
I hope this blog will be a great information not only for me but for all TTCians.
InsyaAllah, I will try my best keep updating this blog every day.
And with Allah's will, there will be a little caliph in my womb and yours too.
Allahu Akbar, believe in Allah!

"Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of Allah"

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ,
O my Lord, do not leave me alone (childless), though You are the best of inheritors 
O Lord, bestow on me a goodly offspring from You; verily, You are the hearer of prayer
Aminnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment